One of the first questions that men have about Provacyl is, “does it really work?” This is a legitimate question – especially since you want to make sure you are getting the best male supplement. However, most men don’t fully understand what they are asking about Provacyl. They really should be asking, “what benefits will I get?”
The reason you cannot ask, “does Provacyl work?” is because the supplement is NOT a magic cure which suddenly makes your testosterone and HGH levels skyrocket. Rather, it is a formula of ingredients which enhance pituitary function (along with other benefits that we won’t get into here). It is NOT Provacyl which is making your testosterone and HGH levels rise. Rather, Provacyl helps your body make its own testosterone and HGH.
Your pituitary gland is responsible for regulating hormone production. When it has all of the ingredients it needs to make hormones (such as amino acids and certain nutrients), it will make more testosterone, HGH and other hormones like thyroid stimulating hormone. At first, your pituitary gland may not be able to utilize all of the ingredients you are giving it because (particularly if you are over 30) its production speed has dropped. Over time though, your pituitary gland will gradually increase production speed so you make optimal levels of testosterone and HGH. Some benefits will occur sooner than others (like healthier hair and skin after just 2-3 weeks) whereas other benefits will take longer (like increased muscle mass after several months).
Provacyl is a dietary supplement. This means that all of its ingredients have been proven safe. Dietary supplements are not like medicines (classified as drugs). Medicines must be tested repeatedly before they can be released and often are only available with a prescription. Thus, as a dietary supplement, Provacyl has not been tested in clinical studies. However, it ingredients have been individually tested and proven effective for increasing testosterone and HGH levels naturally.
Here are some of the studies which prove the effectiveness of Provacyl ingredients for increasing HGH and testosterone naturally:
- “Effect of acute and repeated administration of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) on growth hormone and prolactin secretion in man.” Published in European Journal of Endocrinology
- “Production of testosterone from phytoesterol using a single-step microbial transformation by a mutant of Mycobacterium sp.” Published in Journal of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology
- “A Review of Plant-Derived and Herbal Approaches to the Treatment of Sexual Dysfunctions.” Published in Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy
- “Effects of Ginseng and Gingko Biloba components on CYP3A4 mediated testosterone 6b-Hydroxylation in human liver microsomes.” Published in Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- “Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA): a fountain of youth?” Published in Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
These are just a few of the many clinical studies which support the effectiveness of Provacyl. However, you don’t have to worry about understanding these advanced research tests. The lab experts at Provacyl have done all the research so you know that you are getting a potent combination of the most effective ingredients available for increasing HGH and testosterone naturally.